Entries Tagged as "DBX"
This update allows DBX to display included columns when enumerating indexes for tables. Based off the sp_helpindex2 stored procedure from http://www.sqlskills.com.
Download from dbx.riaforge.org.
A bug fix and a minor change:
- fixed miscalculation of total in database/table info pane
- changed sort in extended properties tab for 2005/2008 tables/views to match the ordinal position of the column
Minor fix in this version:
- added handling for stored html content display in data sample tab
Minor update in this version:
- when launching the SQL*Exec window from the table or view detail page, the populated sql now has the columns [bracketed] (by request)
- increased the default size of the textarea in the SQLExec window since although its actually sizable by way of resizing the frames, the frames are difficult to see/resize
Also, it seems that RIAForge still suffers from its frequent downtime, so I've added a new alternate download link for DBX on the Projects page.
Changes in this version:
- added explicit identification of SQL2008 (would previously fail with 'unsupported version')
- fixed stylesheet references when printing tabs
While I don't have an available SQL2008 instance to test against, to the best of my knowledge all of the SQL2005-specific routines in DBX should work fine in SQL2008. If anyone experiences issues with SQL2008, file a bug report at riaforge and I may just have to suck it up and create an instance somewhere (I'm reticent to create a SQL2008 instance on one of my dev boxes as we are homogeneously SQL2005, and its probable there would be some kind of an impact on the integrity of an already installed instance of 2005 - guessing).